Royal purse

Started a new project of making a Crochet purse.
It's completely my own design. I had an idea in mind and wanted to implement it.
After days of procrastinating, finally started it. It's not that easy... things might go wrong and it did! The base was perfect but, the purse flared too much and looked huge. It didn't seem good. I had to undo it . :-( days of work went into vain. But I am not going to give up. I simply had to start all over again. It's like, I have a dream, and I am gonna design a beautiful purse. It's one of those feelings when your dreams keep you awake. It's wonderful. Restless till the project completes. Hope it turns out to be good. Wish me luck.
It's challenging, specially when we set and increase our own standards and expectations. No mistakes allowed.  It's simply not acceptable to me. Even if one stitch goes wrong, I will undo and rectify the mistake. The design shouldn't be simple one stitch from start to finish. It should look nice. Not very lacy as the purse design should be tight coupling as opposed to lacy design which has big spaces and gaps in between. While designing purse, one should keep in mind that minimal contents of the purse is visible. One row of loose coupling will look good in between. I have selected white color, it will look good and classic. Will white color might get soiled easily? Yes off course! when used daily.

But this purse is gonna be special :-) for special occasions. :-) ....and for special people.

Comments