Easy crochet pattern bag

I often come across last minute gift jitters. I wanted to gift something handmade and useful. But, didn't know what to give. Thank god crochet helped. I started a simple pattern handbag. 

This is a very simple pattern to start with for beginners. I started this project as I wanted to gift someone in two days. Yes! the best part of this bag is that it can actually be completed in a day! : ) (provided you know how to crochet) : )

I ended up with two versions.  Pink (Pattern A) and Orange ( Pattern B).
Both patterns look similar, same pattern, but, different style of crocheting. One goes in circle and the other is actually a rectangle pattern folded as per required style.
The problem with this fast project pattern is that things specially small things like coins etc. will fall from the loops. : ( . Hence attached a plastic zipper pouch inside. This adds to the utility as well as enhances the look. Further more I attached crocheted flowers and half cut bead (unfortunately no pic of this) to each flower. Will try to post pictures of flower plus bead later someday.

Both patterns will be available for free. Write to styleacraft@gmail.com for free pattern.

Comments