Pineapple Messenger Bag.


My mother liked my pineapple coasters. She has taught me crochet and has been a constant source of inspiration in all walks of life. Her like was enough to ignite the spark. A new design started roaming in the designer brains. It was fun playing with the pineapples to make a messenger bag.

The bag turned out to be pretty. Working with the handles was a different plunge in the designing pool. They had to match perfectly with the bag design and at the same time be elegant and sturdy strap. The cross-body strap looks cute. I shared the pattern for these tiny pineapples on my FB page.

Each strap has a different story, in a language understood by the bag itself. : )



I hope you get many more ideas from these bags, straps and handles. All these are available at Etsy !





Comments